TribalPoint BlogBest Practices, Tips, and More from Our TribalPoint Consultants
Join Laura Francois-Eugene (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) and Pawel Majkowski (TribalPoint’s ETC Expert) to learn more about the ETC process. We’ll be covering what an Enhanced Tribal Card is, the process of implementation, who are your key stake holders, how to obtain government funding and more!
Utilizing Microsoft technologies, we introduce CitizenPoint eGov Portal.
Watch, Learn and Reach out Today to get started!
CitizenPoint offers nations the following features: A mobile first approach to process citizens forms, requests, and documentation. Azure IOT for tribal building/community management and preventative maintenance scheduling of various investments. Live analytics provided by Power BI and Visio to improve decision makers ability to use live data.
TribalPoint will provide digital transformation starting with tribal services and extend that investment out to your tribal citizens.
Our Citizen Self-Service portals are built on Dynamics CRM:
- Made for Tribes that distribute services to tribal citizens and want to increase the value of their citizen relationships.
- Tribes that use Microsoft Dynamics CRM and want to offer their customers access to a Self-Service Portal – a Citizen-friendly solution for requesting services such as Education Tuition Waivers , citizen address changes, and additional citizen needs.
When TribalPoint carries out a Dynamics CRM deployment, we’ll give you the option of creating a web portal (e.g. Self-Service Portal) that uses your very own data.
Creating New Standards in Tribal Services. How Do Kiosks, Terminals, and Self Service Portals Sound?
Tribal Organizations can offer their citizens access to a Self-Care Portal through which the whole service process will be carried out – the citizens can change an address, buy a hunting license, issue a complaint, and also check the status of their inquiries.
Citizen Portals Built on Dynamics CRM Provide:
- Better communication and more efficient service handling (e.g. ability to capture, and work with data)
- More comprehensive knowledge about your citizen – meaning a possibility reach exceptional customer service
- A single and up-to-date data structure – with direct communication between your staff and citizen Portal users
- Unique, Just like You – new, user-friendly, non-standard interfaces (in accordance with your Tribe’s visual identity)
- Lower cost of maintaining customer service
- Robust modification possibilities, lower cost of platform development
Visit our Citizen-Centric Portals page to learn more.